There is a need for stories with strong morals; morality has been on life support for years.
Our goal is to give the reading public a fresh dose of stories devoid of the normal fare of drugs, sex, and violence. There are other ways to tell stories. And we know there are those who share our sentiments. Storytellers come forward – write a story that will sweep the world.
1st place winner: $100.00 Amazon Gift Card
2nd place winner: $50.00 Amazon Gift Card
3rd place winner $25.00 Amazon Gift Card
Contest: Begins February 4, 2013. Ends: February 22, 2013.
Winners will be announced on February 25, 2013, by posting their stories and a link to their website.
First Writing Contest!
1. We encourage you to copyright your story. It only takes about an hour and costs $35.00 to copyright several stories.
2. Your story must be 300 words or less, minus the title of course. Anything more will be disqualified and deleted.
3. Feel free to comment on others’ stories. Give constructive criticism. We are here to encourage each other.
4. No sex scenes, nor rude, crude sexual jokes.
5. Keep cursing to a minimum. Make it as PG-13 as you can.
6. And of course…
Have fun and DO YOUR BEST!
By the way, this post is 234 words!
A very wise man once asked this question: “What is our life? Our life is like the morning mist – it is here a little while, then its gone.”
To what shall I compare our fragile life?
Life is like a speck of dust that alights upon a surface. It remains there, unmoved, until a draft threatens it. When a breeze comes, it holds on till the last. Finally, a gust of wind, and it is blown asunder. That is how fragile life is, like a speck of dust blown to nothingness.
Life: As Fragile As Dust, Book one of a three part series, is twelve short stories of people living on life’s edge and in a pfft, their lives change.
I value life. I understand how delicate it is. That’s why I write stories. To encourage others to take a closer look at the gift of life the Father has given us.
I invite you to get your copy. And remember: cherish those you love while life is still here.
Look closely at the book cover…can you see the five faces?